Invisalign is made to move all sorts of smiles.
Invisalign treatment is clinically proven to be effective. In the hands of our your dentist at St Margarets it can be used to treat mild to complex teeth straightening issues, including:
- Overly crowded teeth - These can get worse over time, and result in severely crooked teeth. This crowding can lead to plaque accumulation, tooth decay and an increased chance of gum disease.
- Underbite - This can prevent the normal function of front teeth or molars, which can lead to tooth wear.
- Deep bite - This can lead to gum problems or irritation and/or wear on the lower teeth.
- Crossbite - This causes one or more upper teeth to bite on the inside of the lower teeth. This can cause wear of the teeth, gum disease and bone loss.
- Spacing issues and gaps between teeth - This can lead to gum problems, periodontal pockets and increased risk of periodontal disease.
- Open bite - This can cause poor or painful chewing, and even speech impairment.
On your terms
Our state-of-the-art digital treatment planning tools mean you only need short and usually non-invasive visits to your Invisalign Provider every 6 to 8 weeks. They’ll provide you with your next series of aligners to take home – so you can change them every 1-2 weeks, wherever you might be.
More precision, less pain.
Aligners made from SmartTrack material are more comfortable, trimmed to your exact gum line to fit better, and are easy to put in and take out. They’re also less painful than braces.
Made to move your life, not disrupt it.
Because the aligners are removable, you can easily take them in and out to continue enjoying the food you love without any restrictions. For those who participate in contact sports, Invisalign clear aligners can be removed before you play.